BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 23 May 2011

ME,MYSELF AND I

noorizan,noorhama,salmah(mother),mohd syazwi
my mom n my father
nurhajirah


my prince and i



 Haloo all blogger..

My  name is Nurzalikha Nadirah binti Jamlan.....
u can call me zalikha,nadirah,ira,iya or yaya...
i am 21 years old...but my face looks like 18 years old...
well....agless....hehehe...
my favourite calour is pink...
all is pink..hehehe
when first time to register in this 'kuis',many people ask me why me late to go study?
because...before i go to study,i was have a job..
i work at permai policlinic putatan as a nurse...
many experience i got at there...
its my sweet memory...
i really missed to be nurse again...=(

in family,i have mother,father,a twin sisters and a young sister...
my father's name is jamlan hj matnin..
his ethnic BAJAU.
he work as a clark at sabah torism ministry..
he is 53 years old and birth at 16 septamber 1958...
my father is so kind..
he is also look ageless like his daughter...hehehe

now about my mother...
my mother's name is salmah hj ag.amit..
she is ethnic BRUNEI..
she is also work as a clark..just different department with my father..
and work at social welfare department.
my mother also 53 years old and birth at 09 july 1958..
she very likes to cooking and talking...hahaha
when she's talking nobody can talk and just listen...
my mom is a beautiful women in this world..


ok..now about my siblings...
my parents have 4 princess...hehehe
first,my twin sisters...
they are name is noorhama and noorizan..
they already married..
my sisters respectively 29years old in this year...
they was also student in this 'kuis' at once...
now,they respectively have a jobs..
my sister noorhama works at imigresen..
and my sister noorizan also work as a teacher...
and she have a very cute son name's mohd syazwi.
second,i am the third princess of my parent..
no need to explain about me,right?
i was explain at the top this essay...hehehe
and the lastly about my young sister...
she is name nurhajirah..
she is 17years old..
she studied at skolah menengah ugama toh puan hajah rahmah..
same like me...
and my sister also studied at there...
she is tall ang big than me..
but she is cute than me..
so sad..
i am very jelous....huhu


finished about my family...
now,i want to tell my dream the next 5 or ten years....
first,when i am out from this 'kuis',i want to get a job..
i want to be human resource officer at toyota company...
why i want to work at there?
because i very very very like to get a RUSH..
dont mind what colour...
but i want to get it...
Next,in my plan,after 1 year i get a job,i want to marry with my prince name's hafidzul fitri...insyaAllah....
i love him so much..hehehe.....
i also have other dreams....
when i already a good job,i want to go to pilgrimage at makkah with my lovely husband,my parents and my parents in law...
I hope that God answered........insyaAllah....

end of my story about me,myself n i.....
i hope u all enjoy to read this....<3

0 comments: