BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 3 June 2011

ME AND MY PINKY COLOUR

Haloo...

today i want to tell abour my favourite colour...
but i want to tell about all colour and combination of colour..
as we know,we are all sensitive to colour..
some colour make a means to us..
some colour can make us happy,sad,excellent and other else...
example,red is means stimulating and exciting and blue is calming n green means love to nature..

now,we go to my favourite colour is PINK...
i love pink very much..
i am so fanatic with pink..hahaha
honorable u want to know why my interest in pink,right?
before that,i want to explain what means pink....

Pink is a mixture of red and white. Commonly used for Valentine's Day and Easter, pink is sometimes referred to as "the color of love." The use of the word for the color we know today as pink was first recorded in the late 17th centuryAlthough pink is roughly considered just as a tint of red, in fact most variations of pink lie between red, white and magenta colors. This means that the pink's colour is somewhat between red and magenta..
also pink expresses the peace and satisfaction of the wearer..
people who wear pink are supposed to be warm and understanding..
that is means pink make us become peace,happiness love and kindness to others...
ok....already finish about means of pink...





now,i want to tell why my interst in pink...
i think pink is cery cute colour..
when i wear pink,i must think i am very cute gurl..hahaha
just joking...

but pink is beautiful colour...


talk about pink,i indeed to love pink,but i dislike 2 wear blaus in pink...i feel kind pf awkward..
i feel like small girl...hahaha..
i like 2 wear something smart and suitable with me...

my dreams when i have many money,i want 2 change my house to colour pink...
i am was crazy..hahaha....



my house future<3


and my car future,i like to get mini cooper pink...
if do not get mini cooper,i just want my pink special edition..hahaha





and if can i also change my room to pink colour...
it must beautiful room and cute,right?




finally,such stories about my pink...
good bye...


0 comments: